wELCOME TO THE cITY OF bEVERLY hILLS eLECTIONS pAGE.
Candidates Qualified for the Election (more will be added as they formally qualify):
- Alissa Roston (11/13/2023)
- Mary Wells (11/16/2023)
- Sharon Persovski (11/22/2023)
- Myra Demeter (11/22/2023)
The next City Council election will take place on Tuesday, March 5, 2024.
There will be two seats up for election currently held by:
- Mayor Julian A. Gold, M.D. and
- Councilmember Lili Bosse
Qualifications to run for Beverly Hills City Council
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Citizen of the United States
- Registered voter and resident of the City of Beverly Hills at the time nomination papers are issued.
- Candidate cannot be a convicted felon. (Link)
As of October 23, 2023 there are 21,799 registered voters in the City of Beverly Hills.
All candidates are responsible for filing their Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) forms on time. Posted filings: FPPC
City Council Resolutions:
- Resolution A: Calling and Giving Notice of the Election
- Resolution B: Consolidation of the General Election
- Resolution C: Candidates Statements
Senate Bill 1439 - Effective January 1, 2023
REGISTER TO VOTE! - Click Here
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
For previous election information, please visit Past Elections.
- Nomination Papers will be provided to qualified candidates during the filing period.
- Candidate Filing Period: Monday, November 13, 2023 - Friday, December 8, 2023, 5PM (Must be filed in-person.)
- Deadline Extension of Filing Period (if an Incumbent Councilmember does not file): Wednesday, December 13, 5PM
- Military/Overseas Ballots: Friday, January 19, 2024
- LA County begins sending out Vote by Mail ballots: Monday, February 5, 2024
- In-Person Voting Begins: Saturday, February 24, 2024 - Tuesday, March 5, 2024 (11-days)
- Last Day to Cure Ballots: Wednesday, March 27, 2024
City Hall will be an 11-day vote center. Other locations: TBD.
- City Attorney Title and Summary for UNITE 11
- UNITE 11 Notice of Intent to Circulate an Initiative Petition - Filed on August 31, 2023
- There are no additional updates for this petition.
Vote By Mail (VBM) Drop Boxes:
For additional election information, please contact Los Angeles County (information listed below).
Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk
(800) 815-2666 (option 4)
For questions regarding campaign filings, please contact the FPPC (information listed below).
Fair Political Practice Commission (FPPC)
(866) ASK-FPPC (275-3772)
LOS ANGELES COUNTY GENERAL ELECTION - Tuesday, March 5, 2024
For more information, visit lavote.gov.
California Secretary of State Election Info: click here
When to File Campaign Statements: State and Local Filing Schedules: click here
Election General inquiries: Office of the City Clerk at (310) 285-2400 (during normal business hours)
Police General Inquiries or non-emergencies: (310) 550-4981
Voter complaints or voter intimidation: Please visit the California Secretary of State's website by clicking on the following link: Voter Complaint Information or call them at (800) 345-VOTE (8683).
Interested in becoming an election worker? Click here for more information.